Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Timely Reminder

I have been feeling out of sorts the past days but by God's grace, I see each day through. Pressure from within and without, I guess. . . and maybe pouring out to others have left me a little. . . out-of-sorts. Not exactly drained but not exactly flying in high heavens either. This morning during my time of prayer, I just asked God to find me again. I have days/moments like that where I feel I don't have what it takes to keep running the race of Faith. Anyway, today, I have seen God's faithfulness. I'm about to work on a project, which I've been putting off but which I really need to do something about now. Yet before doing so, I hedged one more time and instead opened my e-mail on the pretext of checking for "important" messages.

Well God I believe can communicate through any means even technology and so I decided to check out a post of one of my friends on multiply. Yup, God did indeed speak. It was good to be reminded of some truths in this video. I've copied it here so that others may see (if anybody does check my blog that is :P) and take heart. :) Thank you Jesus...thank you...

1 comment:

Leo Saguisag said...

I've always loved the song "Everything" by Lifehouse. While they don't brand themselves as a Contemporary Christian band their music certainly has nice Christian influences and themes in it.