Thursday, December 11, 2008

a thousand and one things

I type this out with one hand since I'm cradling my 11 week old baby with my other hand as she quietly sleeps after feeding time...

There are indeed a thousand and one things I'd like to blog about and a thousand and one things I need to do around the house, yet there seems to be no time to do them at all. in the past weeks I have learned to be grateful for being able to do the littlest thing like get the laundry done, make dinner for my husband, put away some stuff. Most of the time I now spend caring and seeing to the needs of Therese and I'm glad and grateful to have the chance to do it. There are just times I wish I had more time to do the other stuff needed to make a home -- one that is orderly and clean, thank you.

I guess this is the time Junby has to live with the 'could be better' phase. He's been very supportive and I commend him for being patient about coming home at times to find dinner has yet to be made and its already 8 in the evening. I stress over that but one smile from Therese puts things in perspective. Well, speaking of Therese, now that she is asleep, I better get dinner done and stop wasting my time bemoaning my lack of time :P

hope i can blog later on the thousand and one thoughts I have had throughout the day as I care for this thousand in one blessing to me, my daughter. 'til then...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for dropping a line in my recent post :) warms my heart to know friends care enough about me and my family.

i guess this is just how our life will look like, in the meantime, while we are trying to raise a family. kay sa akon blogmates, puros man mga new moms and that includes my own sister.

you are blessed to have such a 'buot' understanding husband like junby. tell him i miss his pangungulit here in the office :-P


ti kon maka update ka sang blog mo, happy ko eh para may ma read man ko.tapos ikaw man tika tika lang sa blog ko hehe

MTFR said...

happy man ko if i can blog. at times i find myself wondering where "i" am in the seeming endless flow of days :P