Sunday, May 20, 2007

Flowers in May

Today seemed like any ordinary day or so I thought. I went to work. After work (we work half days every Saturday), I signed myself up for driving lessons. Yup, I'm actually going to brave the roads as a motorist and not a harmless passenger starting Tuesday. I've put it off too long and the summer will soon be over. Once school starts and I have a teaching load (I hope), my free time becomes once again quite scarce. Then I went off to pick up the NSO documents I had requested over the phone. These documents are needed for my upcoming wedding. Next, I went to Robinson's to do some errands and meet a friend for merienda. Coming home, I was so intent at making sure I got home 'early' enough so that I could chat with Junby, I failed to notice a box that came in for me.

Yup, my sweet and romantic fiance sent two dozen pink and red roses. The occasion? Today is our one year and 11 months 'month'-sary. I am indeed the envy of other girls :) I'll upload pics of the flowers tomorrow. I'd like to take shots using natural light (the daylight) since I've noticed shots taken then come out better. :)

What makes a day special in contrast to the ordinary? Simple. . .our experiences and our reactions to them. Today seemed quite ordinary but because Junby sent flowers unexpectedly, today was turned into something worth remembering. Thanks Sweetie for the roses! :) They were a nice way to close a day.

Will upload pics tomorrow. Night pips! Remember, live each day fully. Makes a world of difference. . . .

Here are some pics of the flowers my sweet and romantic fiance sent...

1 comment:

Leo Saguisag said...

Cute? Romantic? Ako? ;p

Am glad to know I was able to brighten your day. Love you! Mwah huuuuuuuuuuuug