Monday, April 07, 2008

A Summer Afternoon

It's been a while I know since I last blogged. Too many things happening in the days since I last dropped a line here. I'm back living with my Mama, sister, niece and 91 year old grandmother. Junby flew to the US last Friday, after many delays brought about by his unexpected rise in Blood Pressure -- high enough to have the doctor forbid his taking the 11 hour flight two weeks ago.

Today is a holiday -- or so according to GMA who has a tendency to move holidays like it was just an afterthought. I've spent most of this morning either sleeping (my favorite pastime for the past days) or before coming online, going through the different boxes of stuff Junby and I moved from our apartment to here. I never realized I could accumulate so much stuff in the three months! Well, now is as good a time as any to fix up. It's a prelude to my fixing my stuff up for my eventual move to the US which we pray will happen by next month.

I'm also entering my second trimester which according to Ms. Anne, my second boss at Misyon, is pregnancy heaven. I agree. I don't feel as fatigued as before and I don't feel so bloated and all that. Haven't had any throwing up fits either for the past three days and I'm hoping it will continue to the end na. :) Junby will soon post a picture of our baby (an ultrasound actually).

Well time to return to doing some online work before going back to sorting through stuff. Take care everyone and welcome Summer! I'd love a halo-halo right about now... :p

No comments: