Friday, April 11, 2008

A Testimony of Gratefulness

Yesterday was a blessed day, as if every day isn't :P I got to confirm my visa interview at the US Embassy. It will be on May 13, 2008 at 7:30 AM. So now, its time to storm heaven once again so that when I go through my interview, they won't find anything wrong with my papers and will approve my application by the end of the interview.

That schedule was an answered prayer through the intercession of St Therese of Liseaux. Junby and I have been praying to her the past months for my visa approval to be given by the month of May. I see the schedule as part of her answer to my petitions. :) Today, as I pondered on God's goodness, a song from Touched by an Angel came to mind. Here is that particular portion of that episode...Enjoy and may your heart sing in praise of God even in the midst of situations that bring us to tears...:)

1 comment:

The Girl With A Curl said...

Good luck Mitz!