Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Little joys


Each day is a chance for new wonders to be explored. Seen from the eyes of my 5 month old baby, the world is indeed new and exciting. We are blessed to have such an even-tempered child (so far that's how she seems to be emerging as in terms of temperament and disposition). She greets each morning with a smile and now even though she has a cold, she's been quiet and just trying to get by and not fussing a lot.

I too have a bad cold which unfortunately I have passed on to her. I pity her sniffing and trying to breathe through a clogged nose. Its times like this that you just wish you could take on your child's illness instead of letting her suffer. Since she doesn't know how to blow her nose either, she just takes it and cries a little when she can't take it na.

Last weekend, Junby and I visited Costco to stock up on stuff here at home. Costco sells stuff in bulk and therefore it comes out cheap. While walking the aisles, Junby was carrying Therese and as is her fashion, she just drifted off to sleep :)



That's how easygoing she generally is. Then Junby put together the high chair that was a gift to us during one of the baby showers for us. See her delight? :) Makes me smile in response. :)
The next day I was able to sit her there while I did some chores. She found a way to occupy herself with a teething toy I had given her..


Ah, my little joy :) Thank you Lord for smiling back at me through my daughter. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mitzi...i can't stop cooing as in i just can't. Therese is the cutest little baby girl i have ever seen. wala na exaggeration. syempre ang cutest little boy for me is my own son hahaha...She is such an amazing baby girl, isn't she..such a wonder. kay you know naman, my own gabriel is so passionate in many ways. sunod sa nanay hahahaha love you mitsikay...te matulog na ko ha kay 11pm na di.tapos ka pila ko na gin balik balik lantaw mga pics.sobra ko kahidlaw gin email ko gina ang chat ta.tapos i had to read again tonight hahaha senti!!