Saturday, February 03, 2007

Long Time...

It has been a while since I last blogged. I can very well use the handy excuse of being too busy. There is also the desire to be private with my thoughts, feelings, reflections, myself. At times, it helps to meander in the silence of one's self. A lot has happened since my last blog. I hope I have grown a little wiser since then.

On my way to work today, this poem came to mind...

The Arrow And The Song

Poem lyrics of The Arrow And The Song by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.

I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For who has sight so keen and strong,
That it can follow the flight of song?

Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend.

I let him go long ago. Time has brought him back. With God's grace, I will be able to continue to sing the song I found in his heart, this time with him for the rest of our lives :)






2 comments:

jun asis said...

ang tagal na nga... i check your blog regularly...maybe loads of work...

wedding bells? =)

God bless sis!

MTFR said...

yup jun :) december of this year. your newsletter is very informative as well especially when it deals with kids and married life. :)