Tuesday, July 03, 2007

If I were a book...

It's a few minutes past midnight so technically its already July 3, 2007. I had decided to call it a night/day from making a project (helping a Catholic school come up with its Religious Education curriculum) when I checked my e-mail one last time. Seeing an invitation from an old friend from college to join my network of friends online, I chose to accept the invitation and thus check out the developments on my fellow multiply users. Thus, I was led to take this quiz :P (What can I say? Curiosity gets me into fixes which makes life interesting). If I were a book, what would I be? Hmmm . . . Here is the result of the quiz . . .




You're One Hundred Years of Solitude!

by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Lonely and struggling, you've been around for a very long time.
Conflict has filled most of your life and torn apart nearly everyone you know. Yet there
is something majestic and even epic about your presence in the world. You love life all
the more for having seen its decimation. After all, it takes a village.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

So my dear friends -- would you agree? :P

No comments: