Friday, July 06, 2007

Song for this rainy day...

I was inspired by my cousin's blog recently which featured the different soundtracks that would pepper her days. Though I am quite challenged to recall the titles of songs, having to ask for it to be sung before I can say with certainty whether I know the song in question or not, I too have those days where music plays at the back of my mind triggered by an event or a person.

Her blog (which you will see on the newly posted Blog roll -- naks marunong na daw) pointed me to a kewl website: http://www.blogmusik.net/ where you can create your own play list. So I set to work in creating one for myself. I had always wanted to compile songs from movies and television shows and to my delight, I have created a play list with a lot of songs I have been wanting to hear for so long. In the course of my happy downloading, I encountered this song that is part of the OST of Love Actually. Somehow the lyrics speak a little about how I feel today. With the help of another website: imeem, I've decided to post it here -- as my song for today:

No comments: