Friday, July 28, 2006

Confused...

Don't really know what to write
Afraid that when I do
My fears become a reality...

When someone loves you
is that good only til a certain time?
Is it a guarantee that you will never hurt again?

I don't know everything
but i do know that love isn't love til it hurts.
Jesus on the cross proves that.

Does He withdraw his love
when I find it too demanding
and complain against His ways?

Does He deem me unworthy
when I honestly tell Him
that I am angry and hurt over what He asks of me?

Despite the hurts,
I am glad He loves me
His love, I find, defines me.

Pain, hurt, disappointment
Joy, Confidence, Peace
the aspects of Love
One can't have one without the other.

Will you love me
even if you will end up hurting me and yourself?
I'm willing to take the risk,
are you?

No comments: